Hello M Squad! I think we finally have a cult name. I am here to day with a review of the lip gloss league collection from Evita Joseph. They were gifted to me sometime towards the end of last year so this products have taken time to marinate in my stash and get a fair chance before my review. Evita Joseph brand is such a dear brand to my heart, I reviewed their salted brush collection here on the blog previously.
ABOUT THE EVITA JOSEPH LIP GLOSS LEAGUE COLLECTION
The Evita Joseph Lip Gloss League Collection comes in 5 shades.
A lightweight ,intensely opaque gloss formula with a melted smooth texture that glides on smoothly and moisturizes the lips. The luxurious opaque lip gloss is super comfortable to wear and the formula is one that’s non-sticky.
Why We Love It
- Weightless formula that hugs the lips smoothly
- A unique gloss formula infused with Vitamin E and B Complex
- Infused with rich essentials oils like Jojoba Oil and Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Well blend mixture of rich essentials oils that boost the appearance and health of your lips
- Super hydrating formula that will keep your lips moist and supple all day
- Macadamia nut seed oil is a very capable anti-aging ingredient, full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and other nutrients to nourish, hydrate, and protect the skin.
- The Lip Gloss fill weight is 5.02 ml/ 0.17fl oz
- All our Lip Glosses are cruelty-free and paraben -free
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE EVITA JOSEPH LIP GLOSS LEAGUE COLLECTION
Three out of the five released shades were gifted to me (Pitch, Winger and Striker) which I absolutely love. The lip gloss comes in a square bottle packaging with a black cap housing a sturdy doe foot applicator.
The lip glosses are the perfect light weight consistency. They aren’t thick neither do they end up cracking at the ends of your lips. All the shades layer nicely together and with other lip products I own. No noticeable scent which is perfect for me, the applicator is sturdy and precise to get into the corners of my mouth.
If you live in Ghana, you can get them from Evita Joseph’s website directly here, but if you are like me residing in Lagos, Parispurple Beauty has got you here. It retails for N2,400 which is a great deal and right around the market price for a good lip gloss.
What do you think?
You might like these!
e.l.f. Lip Plumping Gloss, Pink Cosmo • Elf • $6
Lip Lingerie Gloss • NYX • $7.50
Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper • Milani • $8.99
Lip Gloss • Glossier • $14
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss • Anastasia Beverly Hills • $16
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss • Bobbi Brown • $29
Lip Glace • Laura Mercier • Sold Out
STELLAR – Starlust Holographic Lipgloss • Stellar • Sold Out